Friday, December 21, 2007

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas......

Also - thank you so much to JEN -- the gifts you sent are just wonderful. When I talked to MaryAnn last week, I discovered that she was skipping through my blog in hopes that she wouldn't see pictures of my goodies that JEN sent. See she was getting packages too and - since she is such a professional good girl - she has been waiting until Christmas. Since - I adore the professor, I chose to hold the pictures. JEN you rock - just wanted to tell you that. If you guys want to see all of the items - jump over to Kristen's place -- she showed off the entire set in one post.

Now - I met Raesha when she signed up for CIP with us. I have enjoyed everything over at her place too. She just finished up a birthday party for her miss "S" and I am wishing I had an invite. I found a package from her yesterday on the porch. Look ----

It is a pretty peachy pink and red and green - made just like a pencil roll but instead of pencils - I immediately loaded it with .......

My crochet hooks - the pen cap is from one that wouldn't write so I use it to cover the sharp points of the tiny hooks. This is wonderful and it is one of those things I kept meaning to make, but never took the time. Thank you so much Raesha. Love this and the colors are perfect.

Three more stores - Target, Michaels, Academy Sports - and I will have the girls done. Then I can rest a tiny bit.

The tree is lit but undecorated. That is a horrible state of being. This is the latest we have waited to do this. Oh well - we will get there. I am very envious of those beautifully decorated houses but with my surgery and recovery, I didn't get the village down from the attic during Thanksgiving and just haven't had time as the season bore down on us. I haven't even hung the wreath on the front door. But the stockings are hung (thanks girls) and the season is jolly.

I return to the doctor next May. See yesterday's edit for the information.

I have tried to keep the stress at bay this year. Maybe there is something to the idea of a plan for the season. The focus of CIP will be different this year, I will say that I have been emailed about some folks still participating and I will do that - drop me an email if you are interested to teresahome@juno.com - I will give some thought to how to focus it this year.

Have a wonderful weekend - and just in case I take an unintentional break - MERRY CHRISTMAS.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Great idea to store your crochet hooks!

Darla said...

That's a terrific holder for crochet hooks. I'm always searching for just the right size, knowing I own it, just not knowing where I left it.

Darla

Raesha D said...

I'm so glad you like it! That's exactly what I intended it for...but I forgot to put a little note in there:):) I do that sometimes - forget to tell the recipient what their homemade gift is:) I've also made those for makeup brush holders and for colored pencils:) Have a wonderful Christmas!!