Thursday, December 06, 2007

Leonard has a friend....

Way back on 9-11-07, I introduced Leonard - an owl stuffie from Lauren. Well package number four from JEN, was opened this morning. (no Jen I have not seen package number two yet) and Leonard has a friend. This is a picture of the bag - is this not adorable -- I am such a fan of cool packaging.




And this is Leonard's new friend. I'm going to spend some time before naming this one. But isn't she lovely. Her back is a really pretty peachy heart print.


I have been working away at lots of things. CIP mailers are being readied. The hat factory remains open - and handwashing dishes is terribly time infringing on the factory schedule. The Christmas program prep is in full swing. There is no way I will get into the studio before Christmas. I am tired in the evenings and trying really hard not to push too much - although the pain is gone and I feel quite well other than fatigue.

If you didn't read the comments on yesterday's post, you should - the stories are funny. I enjoy every one of your comments and I always go back and read them (blogger is not really reliable to send them via email).

Thank you again - JEN - this is a wonderful surprise - I cannot wait to see the rest of the goodies - even elusive package number two.

Have a glorious day -

No comments: