Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday - a really long week

Today is one week post surgery - I really have progressed well. I can drive today per the doc and the plan with that new freedom is to go to the grocery store tonite for dessert makings. Charles and the monsters have concessions at the ballgame. I still have a knot and residual soreness on my lower left side, but it is completely manageable with ibuprophen.

It's 11.30 and my youngest sleeping beauty just got up. The restful quiet of the day will soon be broken with their voices.

Charles chose to stay home today and do some work on the studio. Pictures to post next week. I am sitting in a chair out there "supervising". Actually I am constructing on my sister's Christmas gift. (photo next week there too.) I go back to work 1/2 day Monday and probably Tuesday. The days of remaining in my pj's are rapidly coming to an end.

Thanksgiving is upon us and we will spend tomorrow afternoon with his folks. Lots of his folks. It is always a good time and we enjoy the loud and rowdy crowd that they are.

I will be glad to have all of this behind me. Every day finds me stronger and in less discomfort.

I have the Christmas lists started and can attack those now that I will be back to myself. While I will not be taking the "handmade" pledge, I am trying to use more handmade articles for this year. I will be diligently working on CIP mailers. I really want this last mailer of the project to have some special goodies in it and I want to mail these by the 1st of December.

Have a wonderful day

Teresa

1 comment:

Janice said...

Glad to hear you are feeling so much better. Sonn't be over doing it though. Happy Thanksgiving to you and enjoy the rest of the time you have off work.