Monday, November 12, 2007

My creation

I have no pictures from my weekend, so I give you a FLICKr mosaic made from my favorites. I did crochet a tremendous amount - another beanie hat - and a ruffled edging started on a baby blanket. Lots of good stuff, just no pictures. I also added another 75 cents to the UWIH box.

We had a tough weekend emotionally, a classmate of my girls was killed in an accident on Saturday night. Losing a teenager like this is always difficult. As of right now all of the details are unavailable, but details or not - parents and friends and relatives are mourning the loss. One of my customers committed suicide on Friday as well. Just a tough weekend.

I am off to do preop this morning. Detail meeting with the boss on Tuesday. Then happy trails for the princess. I am just really ready to be on the other side of this. The paperwork pile is down to just a few folders - and I have one appointment late this afternoon.

Molly spent time Saturday making the house "public presentable" - definition - she hauled all the junk to my bedroom and closed the door. Charles is home today - hopefully working on the studio. I have a meeting tonight so I will be late getting home. Then pack a bag and get ready for Wednesday morning.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day. Take a look at the picture below. What do you think of all these images?? I am particularly fond of the scrap nest.


My creation
Originally uploaded by maggiegracecreates
todays mosaic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will think of you and send positive, healing thoughts your way. Please ask someone to post and let us know how you are sometime late Wed. Via con Dios!

Mrs. G. said...

What a perfectly horrible weekend. I am so sorry to hear about it. I'll be thinking about you this week and happy when I hear you are comfortably situated on your couch being served by those around you.

Very Mary said...

Sending a ton of my love and all my best post-op thoughts. Who the hell needs all those internal organs anyway? I haven't had mine for years and I find I'm a far lighter person. HA! I love you:)