Thursday, November 15, 2007

Home .........

We are home. A bit tired and very sore. Just where did the truck go that hit me? Not as bad as I thought I might be.

I do have to say, the hospital is no place to go for rest. I have restrictions on my activities for the next few days, but I do have to walk and rest. Mom will be here tomorrow and we will probably walk around the yard some. I have spent the afternoon on the sofa and I missed Martha - slept right through. Did anyone see AnnaMaria Horner on today's show?

I am coherent, the most pain med I have taken is at night and I took one percocet last night. Other than that only IV motrin and several things for the nausea that anthesia gives me. Non of which worked. LBF stopped by at the hospital, he may no longer be the friend after seeing that picture. Thanks for everyone who has checked in here. Stopped by the hospital. Called. Thanks for the prayers and best wishes too.

Back to the sofa for more rest. The tired feeling is overwhelming. Be glad when most of that is gone.

Have a great evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, very happy to hear you are home .. take care

Anonymous said...

Teresa, you will feel less tired as days go by...being put to sleep does really do a number on your energy. Take care, do your walking and get plenty of deserved rest. Get well soon. Love, A & H.

Vallen said...

Blessed sleep - it's what will cure you. Rest and relax. You have good caregivers. Big big hug

Raesha D said...

I'm so glad your home...there's nothing like being in your own bed to help you feel a little bit better. Take it easy and here's to healing quickly:)