Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Last night I helped with a mad scientist costume and a batgirl costume. I am not allowed to preview the pictures until after the contest tonight. We will be having a "Trunk or Treat" at our church. This has become an annual tradition. I will set up all kinds of candles on the tailgate of my truckand a black dress, black hose, and witches hat are my attire of choice. This event is a lot of fun and provides a afer environment for the kids. In listening to the conversation at our parts counter at work, I have discovered many churches do this. After church we will go home and watch Rocky Horror again. (a personal favorite of all of us).

The picture above is from the materials I swapped with Lizzy in the sweet and sinister swap. A cone full of vintage white and black goodies. I made the cone from black card stock and then decorated it. That was the one thing Lizzy said she collected in her informational email to me - vintage sewing notions. Lizzy - I so hope you enjoyed all your stuff.

I also finished hanging all the cork for the design wall in the studio. I got all of the old glaze off the windows and next will be getting the old paint off the windows. Then the new glaze and paint before installing them. I really like seeing things get finished.

Work is crazy - trying to prepare for being gone. 2 weeks from today. And as of today, I have to double the dose of the hormone that has made me so crazy. This is to help prevent excess bleeding during the surgery. I just informed the outside salesman for our store that we are having a good day as long as no one has threatened to kill anyone in the store - that could be worse over the next 2 weeks. lol.

I do hope everyone has a happy trick or treat night.






1 comment:

Darla said...

The cone full of vintage sewing goodies looks great. I'm sure your swap partner will love it. Heck, I'd love it and I don't even sew.

Darla