Monday, October 01, 2007

Oh crap - a project regrouping

I have had a baby quilt design percolating for some time now. This is supposed to be for a late December baby - interpret that as I could complete in November. Well - yesterday at church it was announced that the shower for this baby will be on October 23. So panic and chaos has arrived at my house. Gotta get busy.

Would you all believe I did not have to run to the store for anything on this one? LOL

This will be random soft colored (girly) square rows separated by coordinating unpieced rows. I will quilt the squares around the edge and the long rows will have the words in large script quilted in. Gotta get busy. Seems this little girl was farther along than anticipated and is now scheduled to arrive almost a month early.

This results in a major buckle down. I'll be cutting tonight and piecing on Wednesday night. (softball game on Tuesday) Then quilting and quilting and quilting after that.

I have updated over at CIP this morning. Just look at the fun stuff some lucky people will be receiving.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

5 comments:

LaurenSmash said...

I can totally believe you didn't have to go to the store. I went this weekend and bought some fabric only to set it out and realize that I have enough fabric for projects for the rest of my life :D

LaurenSmash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindaharre said...

Teresa.....thanks for the comments on my blog! I went to a thrift store today and found some nice necklaces to hang them from:D Thanks again....Linda

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my new blog I have enjoyed yours and I too will be back ..Karen

Darla said...

You have a plan, you have fabric, you'll make the deadline.

I admire your ambition.

Darla