Friday, September 28, 2007

My name is Teresa and I have a problem

note - copyright free dover image - right click and print

My problem - I have a "real" job and it is in the way of the time I need to do the crafting I want to. Sure do wish that I was independently wealthy and could stay home and just create. I also have a family who needs some attention. All of this is in the way of this huge dream list of crafting.

Then there are some other little things too. Laundry. Beds. Vaccuuming. Dishes. Cooking. All of this is in the way.

I need a serious money IV. Then I could hire a maid and cook. A yardman. A carpenter and painter would be nice too.

I am a little desperate for an infusion of extra hours in the day too. Can anyone out there help with that?

Maybe - I can get a little bit done this weekend. I do have an appointment with the 17 year old on Sunday afternoon to work in the studio. Then play practice for the Christams progam.

I think the same person in charge of my checking account is also running my time management account. I seem to not have enough of either - time or money.

It is a good thing that I don't sit still well. The amazing thing about working in tiny bits of time - I can get a lot more done than if I just sit and watch events.

Right now - I would rather have my own craft space and the time to get it all organized and put away nicely - than anything in the world. (hope somebody reading this will eventually get the message of just how important this is to me)

I really want to know how all of you get it all done. Help.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.






5 comments:

Vallen said...

Oh my gish, I don't get done half as much as you do and I have far less responsibilty. You are a powerhouse in my book.

Mary said...

That post could well have been about me - same time/money crunch going on here. Sigh. I do hope someone has some good suggestions that don't involve giving up sleep ;-)

Elizabeth Prata said...

I hear y'all. That pesky job gets in my way big time. Just a couple of months ago I finally got all my craft supplies in the same spot, (for the first time in 30 years!) and organized and displayed it all for easy use. What a happy thing. It does make a difference...I finished my altered book that had been languishing for over a year.

Have fun this p.m. with the play practice.

Raesha D said...

I totally hear you on this one.

Anonymous said...

Hum, how do I get it all done? I don't! Wish I did. I will tell you that my house hasn't been as clean since I started my blog and online business back in February. But I'm ok with that :) Plus, I keep a notebook of crafting ideas which I'll probably refer back to after I retire!