Friday, April 20, 2007

Two today



This is all Vallen's fault. She posted a list today and I am bold face copying her idea. What shall we call these. The Queen's Jewels within a day. Martha Stewart might call them good things. Anyway it's 3:00 in the afternoon in my world and all of these tickled my fancy today.

1 - That first cup of coffee

2 - The words "I Love You" coming from both my girls.

3 - Stuffed Frech toast from IHOP

4 - Taking the time to read and absorb Alexandra Stoddards book "Time Alive" - This has to be read in small doses, so I can absorb and apply her wisdom.

5 - Sandals and painted toenails

6 - The smell of the lemon verbena soaps I just bought for a gift. I left them open in the car for a treat later.

7 - A surprise visit from an old friend. She came to pick out stuff for her house without an appointment. She did not know I worked here. SO much fun.

8 - Dropping in on my best friend at his work and seeing the surprise on his face.

9 - Brenda Walton Scrapbook papers on sale at Tuesday Morning.

10 - Finding yet another inspiration from a blogging buddy.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Vallen said...

Oh yes, coffee and painted toenails. Me, too.