Wednesday, January 03, 2007

ATC -- ATC -- ATC

These are my ATC leaving and finding new homes. Sorry - its cloudy and cold here so the light is terrible on thoses bottom ones. The top ones say WATER, WIND and EARTH. They are the only silhouette cutouts I will do for ATC. I love the way they look, but the paper cutting was a nightmare for me. I hated every minute of it.

The three on the bottom say HOME, FAMILY, and FRIENDS. These were a lot more fun for me to do. Mixed media collage. I like this format a lot and I will do a lot more of it. Still working through all of my committments for swaps and intend to get this all caught up this week and weekend. These are ATC that I received from swap-bot swaps. Junk mail and recycled boxes swaps. I am hopeful that my swap-bot received ratio will be better this go around. We will see.

Please ladies take the time to visit the Christmas In Progress group blog and consider signing up for this craft-along group. I have Roxanne's list and mine posted and I have started one of my projects.

I am struggling with some things at work right now and the craft time and inspiration here are a large part of my sanity right now. I want each and every one of you to know that I appreciate you. I have found some wonderful friends through here and I look forward to finding many more.

If we did not need income and insurance, I would love to craft and design full time. But with a Jr in high school and an 8th Grader I need to be looking for income for college tuition. They are both very good students and athletes, but college will still be expensive.

I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy and full of excitment and expectations for the year.

Have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

College, wow, not fun to think about and my daugther is only one...not to mention that I am still paying for my own!! And while I love being a SAHM, paying the student loan bill every month is a little bit of a slap in the face somehow. Oh well, all necessary.

I love your ATCs. They are just beautiful and look like they were a lot of fun to create.