Wednesday, April 19, 2006

FIVE

I visited Tattered Edge and was randomly tagged by being one of the first 5 to read her list. So Here goes.

Five Minutes to Yourself - craft of some sort. I always have something with me to work on. A few stitches at a time.

Five bucks to spend right now - how would you spend it? craft supplies. Oh but I have to save the money because I am participating in the Simple Sparrow USE WHAT YOU HAVE CHALLENGE FOR APRIL.

Five items in your house you could part with right now -
1. that pile of yard sale stuff out of the girls room
2. the piano - antique, requiring tons of work, we don't play. Free to a good home
you come get it.
3. Bar stools too high for the counter so we never sit there.
4. The junk drawer contents in the kitchen.
5. Why do I have a drawer full of pens that don't write.

Five items you absolutely positively could never parts with in your house.
1. The photos
2. The videos
3. My dad's neck tie
4. My grandmother's pearls
5. The cover bridge cross stitch pictures. (one of the few things I have done for ME.)

Five Words You Love
1. Love
2. Hope
3. Laugh
4. Mom
5. Grace

Tagging the first five readers of this post. If you have already been tagged just leave a comment and be excused.